Program Cancellations & Changes
Updated Tuesday, November 24:
- Reminder: The Parks & Recreation office will be closed Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday.
- Cancellations and changes will be available here the hour before your program is scheduled to begin. Cancellations and other announcements will also be posted on Facebook and Twitter and available on the Information Hotline (203) 250-2470.
- Please check back before heading out to your programs as this information may change throughout the day depending on the weather. Facebook, Twitter and our Hotline will all be updated if necessary.
- When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather cancellation, all programs beginning before noon are cancelled. When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather delay, all programs beginning before 10am are cancelled. Check with your instructor for any deviations to this policy.
- Open registration for all fall and most winter programs is going on now!
FRIDAY, December 4 at 6:00PM ~ Caroling will begin at 5:45PM
Join the Cheshire Community Chorus and Santa in an old fashioned carol sing-a-long! Sheet music will be available. Refreshments will be provided by the Junior Women's Club. An event for the whole family!
In case of inclement weather, tree lighting will be rescheduled to Saturday, December 5.