Program Cancellations & Changes
Updated Wednesday, June 24, 2015:
- There are no cancellations at this time.
- Cancellations and changes will be available here the hour before your program is scheduled to begin. Cancellations and other announcements will also be posted on Facebook and Twitter and available on the Information Hotline (203) 250-2470.
- Please check back before heading out to your programs as this information may change throughout the day depending on the weather. Facebook, Twitter and our Hotline will all be updated if necessary.
- When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather cancellation, all programs beginning before noon are cancelled. When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather delay, all programs beginning before 10am are cancelled. Check with your instructor for any deviations to this policy.
- Summer Camp registration is going on now!
- Sport Camp registration flyers are available for download and in our office now.
- Open registration for all programs and camps is going on NOW!
Friday Night Concert Series - Friday nights, 7:00pm at Bartlem Park
July 17 - The Rob Zappula Band (Big band and Frank Sinatra music)
July 24 - The Rev Tor Band (Performing the Last Waltz, a Tribute to The Band)
July 31 - Almost Famous (The music of Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen and Rock & Roll)
August 7 - The California Dreamers (The music of the Mamas & the Papas and other '60's bands)