Program Cancellations & Changes
Updated Friday, September 30
- There are no cancellations at this time.
- The start of Christina's fall session of Yoga both on Wednesdays and Saturdays is being postponed one week due to low enrollment. If we get enough registrants by Monday, October 3, then the Wednesday class will begin on October 5 and the Saturday class will begin on October 8.
- Cancellations and changes will be available here the hour before your program is scheduled to begin. Cancellations and other announcements will also be posted on Facebook and Twitter and available on the Information Hotline (203) 250-2470.
- Please check back before heading out to your programs as this information may change throughout the day depending on the weather. Facebook, Twitter and our Hotline will all be updated if necessary.
- When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather cancellation, all programs beginning before noon are cancelled. When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather delay, all programs beginning before 10am are cancelled. Check with your instructor for any deviations to this policy.
- Open registration for Fall Programs is going on now!
- Basketball will begin on Saturday, December 3. Registration is now open. Click here to download the Informational Flyer including fees and activity codes. An abbreviated version will be distributed in grades K-8 and the full version will also be available on PowerSchool soon.
- Online registration is now available again and we apologize for any inconvenience the delay may have caused you. If you previously bookmarked the page, then please update your bookmark to direct you to the new page:
Local Punt, Pass & Kick Winners
Competition Held Friday, September 9, 2016
Winners advance to the Sectional Event on October 1.
Girls Age 6-7
Boys Age 6-7
Girls Age 8-9
Boys Age 8-9
Girls Age 10-11
Boys Age 10-11
Anthony (AJ) DePaolo
Girls Age 12-13
Sectional Punt, Pass & Kick
Competition to be held on Saturday, October 1
Cheshire High School Turf Field
Check in and warm-ups will begin at 9:00AM
Competition will begin promptly at 9:30AM
Scores of the First Place Finishers at this competition will be compared with other First Place Finishers in New England. The top four First Place Finishers will advance to the Team Championships at Gillette Stadium to be held on Sunday, December December 4 when the New England Patriots face the Los Angeles Rams. Those advancing to the Team Championships will be contacted by the NFL PPK Coordinators and can also check their status at www.nflppk.com.