Program Cancellations & Changes
Updated Thursday, May 21, 2015:
- There are no cancellations at this time.
- Please check back before heading out to your programs as this information may change throughout the day depending on the weather. Facebook, Twitter and our Hotline will all be updated if necessary.
- Cancellations and changes will be available here the hour before your program is scheduled to begin. Cancellations and other announcements will also be posted on Facebook and Twitter. The Information Hotline (formerly 203-250-2470) is no longer in service.
- When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather cancellation, all programs beginning before noon are cancelled. When Cheshire Public Schools have a weather delay, all programs beginning before 10am are cancelled. Check with your instructor for any deviations to this policy.
- Summer Camp registration is going on now!
- Sport Camp registration flyers are available for download and in our office now.
- Registration for all other summer programs including tennis and swim lessons will begin for residents on Tuesday, May 26. Nonresidents may register beginning Monday, June 1.
Memorial Day Parade, Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 1:30 p.m.
Raindate May 31
The 2 mile parade steps off from Highland Elementary School and proceeds along Route 10 to Cheshire High School. Call 203-272-2743 for more information. The Memorial Day Parade is cosponsored by the Town of Cheshire and the Veterans Council of Cheshire.