Non-Curbside Trash/Recycling Collection

This service is provided when all occupants of the residence are 70 years of age or physically disabled.

Required for each resident:

  • Proof of age with a birth certificate or valid Connecticut driver’s license OR
  • Certification from a health care provider.

Applications are available from the Public Works Department. The Director of Public Works must approve each application.

Last updated on Thursday, July 19, 2018